Thursday 6 May 2010

Presentation Review

Presentation Review
What the presentation were for
I had to make a slide show for the Oaks hotel and the Playstation presentation
Differences
I made the presentation look clearer to read and got big images to stand out for my Playstation and oaks hotel presentation.
What I did
I used power point 2007 to write about the Oaks hotel and Playstation. I wrote a presentation telling people how good the Oaks hotel and Playstation is and trying to get people staying there for they holidays and get people buying the Playstation 3
I said about the leisure services that you can do at the Oaks hotel and what times they are and telling you can go on you tube with the ps3 using an internet browser. We had trouble getting images off the internet on the college computer so Andrew used his laptop and saved the image and email it to me on msn. We used photo plus to make the image stand out and make it look a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment